Details for Benchmark: SY5699
N 47° 36.483 W 122° 08.567 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In KING county, WA View Original Datasheet
- BEL 34
- Marker Type:
- footings/foundation walls of small/medium structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||M&M couldn't find SY5699
Not found. There is a new City of Bellevue disk in the curb on the NE corner of this intersection. It may be a replacement for this, more temporary station.
[last edit: 9/22/2003 8:11:30 PM PST]
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1990 by WA0109 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY CITY OF BELLEVUE WASHINGTON 1990
THE STATION IS LOCATED ABOUT 24.1 KM (15.0 MI) NORTH OF RENTON, 16.1 KM (10.0 MI) EAST OF SEATTLE, 4.8 KM (3.0 MI) SOUTH OF REDMOND AND ON STREET RIGHT-OF-WAY. TO REACH FROM THE INTERESECTION OF INTERSTATE HIGHAY 405 AND NORTHEAST 8TH STREET IN BELLEVUE, GO EAST ON NORTHEAST 8TH STREET FOR 3.54 KM (2.20 MI) TO THE INTERSECTION OF 148TH AVENUE NORTHEAST. TURN RIGHT AND GO SOUTH ON 148TH AVENUE NORTHEAST FOR 0.80 KM (0.50 MI) TO THE INTERSECTION OF MAIN STREEET AND THE STATION ON THE LEFT. THE MARK IS AN X CUT IN THE TOP OF THE WEST BOLT OF THE BASE OF THE TRAFFIC SIGNAL IN THE MEDIAN OF THE INTERSECTION OF 148TH AVENUE SOUTHEAST AND MAIN STREET.
|11/05/1996 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1996
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in October 1996.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.