Details for Benchmark: TP1145
N 48° 26.958 W 119° 18.541 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In OKANOGAN county, WA View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- triangulation station disk
- in rock outcrop
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1925 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1925 (WHB)
ABOUT 10.5 MILES, AIRLINE, IN A NORTHEASTERLY DIRECTION FROM THE TOWN OF OMAK, ON THE PEAK OF OMAK MOUNTAIN, THE HIGHEST POINT ON THE DIVIDE BETWEEN THE TUNK CREEK ON THE NORTH AND THE OMAK CREEK ON THE SOUTH.
SURFACE AND REFERENCE MARKS ARE STANDARD BRONZE DISKS SET IN OUTCROPPING BEDROCK.
HEIGHT OF SIGNAL ABOVE STATION MARK - 1-1/2 METERS.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.