Details for Benchmark: TP1320
N 49° 00.004 W 118° 19.513 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In FERRY county, WA View Original Datasheet
- MONUMENT 161
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1905 by IBC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY COMMISSION 1905 (JJM)
THE MONUMENT IS AN ALUMINUM - BRONZE SHAFT SET IN A 3 FOOT SQUARE CONCRETE BASE AND PROJECTS 4-1/2 FEET ABOVE THE BASE. ---CANADA--- IS CAST ON THE NORTH FACE OF THE SHAFT,---UNITED STATES---ON THE SOUTH FACE, AND---TREATY OF 1846, LINE ESTABLISHED 1857-1907---ON THE EAST FACE. ON THE WEST FACE IS A PLATE BEARING THE NUMBER OF THE MONUMENT.
|01/01/1952 by IBC (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY COMMISSION 1952
|01/01/1963 by IBC (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY COMMISSION 1963
STATION SEARCHED FOR AND RECOVERED.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.