Details for Benchmark: TQ0443
N 48° 15.033 W 120° 00.135 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In OKANOGAN county, WA View Original Datasheet
- LEECHER LOOKOUT HOUSE
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1961 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1961
THE LOOKOUT HOUSE HAS BEEN MOVED AND NOW LIES OVER THE TRIANGULATION TABLET LEECHER 2.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.