Details for Benchmark: TR1129
N 48° 21.904 W 122° 16.107 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SKAGIT county, WA View Original Datasheet
- DEVILS MTN NEW TOWER
- Marker Type:
- skeleton tower
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1979 by NGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1979 (CLN)
THE STATION IS THE TOP CENTER OF THE CABLE VISION TOWER ATOP DEVILS MTN. THE TOWER IS A THREE LEGGED STRUCTURE PAINTED ALUMINUM IN COLOR SUPPORTING A NUMBER OF TELEVISION ANTENNAS AND IS ABOUT 150 FT IN HEIGHT.
|04/02/1982 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1982 (DAW)
RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.