Details for Benchmark: AA6896
N 41° 09.975 W 081° 20.402 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is LEVELING and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PORTAGE county, OH View Original Datasheet
- P 61 ECCENTRIC
- Marker Type:
- light structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1993 by OH3880 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY CITY OF KENT OHIO 1993 (DT)
THE STATION IS A PK NAIL AND WASHER WEDGED IN CONCRETE AT THE WEST END OF A METAL BARRIER, ABOUT 30 FEET NORTH OF BENCHMARK P 61 (PID MB1156) ALONG THE RAILROAD TRACKS. THE METAL BARRIER IS THE THIRD DIVIDER FROM THE SOUTH ON BRIDGE 190 OVER 05. THE STATION WAS SET AS AN ECCENTRIC TO P 61 FOR OCCUPATION BY GPS.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling. The vertical network tie was performed by a horz. field party for horz. obs reductions. Reset procedures were used to establish the elevation.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.