Details for Benchmark: AB4809
N 40° 57.194 W 102° 40.307 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In LOGAN county, CO View Original Datasheet
- DS 32
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1949 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1995 by CODOT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY COLORADO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1995
STAION IS LOCATED ABOUT 8 MILES (12.9 KM) NORTHEAST OF CROOK, IN COUNTY ROAD RIGHT OF WAY, IN SEC. 12, T. 11 N., R. 48 W. TO REACH FROM THE POST OFFICE IN CROOK, GO NORTHEAST ON SH 138 FOR 7.3 MILES (11.7 KM) TO COUNTY ROAD 95, GO NORTH ON COUNTY ROAD 95 FOR 4.3 MILES (6.9 KM) TO THE MARK ON THE RIGHT (EAST). STATION MARK IS A USGS BRASS CAP IN A CONCRETE MONUMENT, 7.5 FT (2.3 M) NORTH OF A FIBERGLASS WITNESS POST (NOAA), 30 FT (9.1 M) EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF COUNTY ROAD 95, 89 FT (27.1 M) SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF AN ABANDONDED ROAD LEADING WEST.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1996.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.