Details for Benchmark: AB4823
N 40° 43.696 W 102° 56.407 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In LOGAN county, CO View Original Datasheet
- 21 WF
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1948 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1995 by CODOT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY COLORADO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1995
STATION IS LOCATED ABOUT 5.5 MILES (8.9 KM) SOUTH OF PROCTOR, IN THE NE 1/4 OF SEC. 28, T. 9 N., R. 50 W. TO REACH FROM EXIT 141 ON I-76, GO SOUTH ON COUNTY ROAD 67 FOR 2.8 MILES (4.5 KM) (FROM THE CENTERLINE OF I-76) TO THE STATION ON THE RIGHT (WEST). STATION MARK IS A BRASS DISK SET IN A CONCRETE POST, 46 FT (14.0 M) SOUTH OF A T FENCE INTERSECTION ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE ROAD, 4 FT (1.2 M) SOUTH OF A FIBERGLASS WITNESS POST (NOAA).
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1996.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.