Details for Benchmark: DX1569
N 33° 35.517 W 117° 30.800 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ORANGE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- E 313
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1955 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1955
0.3 MI NE FROM SAN JUAN HOT SPRINGS. 0.3 MILE NORTHEAST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 74 FROM SAN JUAN HOT SPRINGS, CA-059 , AT THE SAN JUAN GUARD STATION, ON THE NORTH SIDE OF A SEMI-CIRCULAR DRIVEWAY, 105 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE RANGER STATION, 67 FEET EAST OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE GARAGE, AND 73 FEET NORTHWEST OF A FLAGPOLE. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED E 313 1935 AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST.
|01/01/1958 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1958
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.