Details for Benchmark: DX2665
N 33° 58.850 W 117° 09.317 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In RIVERSIDE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- R 447
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1949 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1949
2.3 MI SE FROM ORDWAY. 1.5 MILES SOUTHEAST ALONG THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD FROM THE STATION SIGN ORDWAY, THENCE 0.8 MILE SOUTH ALONG REDLANDS BOULEVARD, 316.2 FEET NORTH OF B.M. C 403 RESET, ON A SMALL BANK PARALLELING THE BOULEVARD, 39.0 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE BOULEVARD, ABOUT 2 FEET ABOVE THE BOULEVARD LEVEL, AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.7 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
|01/01/1958 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1958
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.