Details for Benchmark: FN0775
N 35° 38.307 W 105° 57.012 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SANTA FE county, NM View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1982 by LOCENG (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY LOCAL ENGINEER (INDIVIDUAL OR FIRM) 1982
FROM THE INTERSECTION OF SAWMILL AND RODEO ROADS IN SANTA FE, GO EAST ON RODEO ROAD APPROXIMATELY 0.5 MILES TO THE LDS CHURCH ON THE SOUTH (RIGHT) SIDE OF RODEO ROAD. STATION IS APPROXIMATELY 15 FEET FROM THE SOUTH EDGE OF THE ROAD IN THE CHURCH LAWN. STATION IS A BRASS CAP SET IN CONCRETE AND MARKED CSFC-107.
|07/10/1992 by (GOOD)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1994.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.