Details for Benchmark: KV6064
N 40° 24.500 W 074° 59.083 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In HUNTERDON county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- footings/foundation walls of small/medium structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1948 by NJGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/15/1989 by NJGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NEW JERSEY GEODETIC SURVEY 1989
0.8 KM (0.50 MI) NORTH ALONG STATE ROUTE 29 FROM THE JUNCTION WITH BRIDGE STREET IN STOCKTON TO A STORAGE BUILDING ON THE LEFT BETWEEN TWO DIRT DRIVEWAYS ON THE LEFT AT PRALLSVILLE, THEN WEST FOR 75.0 M (246.1 FT) TO AND OLD LOCK FOR THE CANAL JUST WEST OF BICYCLE PATH. 21.4 M (70.2 FT) WEST OF POWERPOLE SR 158, 14.1 M (46.3 FT) NORTH OF THE CENTER OF A DIRT ROAD AT THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE LOCK.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.