Details for Benchmark: KY0130
N 40° 46.733 W 080° 04.783 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BUTLER county, PA View Original Datasheet
- D 202
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1954 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
1.2 MI NW FROM EVANS CITY. ABOUT 1.25 MILES NORTHWEST ALONG THE BALTIMORE AND OHIO RAILROAD FROM THE STATION AT EVANS CITY, ABOUT 1.3 MILES SOUTHEAST OF MU CONTROL TOWER AT EIDENAU, AT A DIM ROAD CROSSING, 16 FEET SOUTHWEST OF SOUTHWEST RAIL OF SOUTHWEST TRACK, 71 FEET WEST-SOUTHWEST AND ACROSS DIM ROAD AND TRACK FROM TELEPHONE POLE NO. 29/20, 33 FEET WEST OF CENTER OF CROSSING OF SOUTHWEST TRACK AND DIM ROAD, 23 FEET NORTHWEST OF CENTER LINE OF DIM ROAD, 2 FEET EAST-SOUTHEAST OF A WHITE WOODEN WITNESS POST, ABOUT 1 FOOT ABOVE LEVEL OF TRACKS AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 3 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.