Details for Benchmark: KY0194
N 40° 44.283 W 080° 02.100 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BUTLER county, PA View Original Datasheet
- Z 4
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1931 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1954 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
AT CALLERY. AT CALLERY, ALONG THE BALTIMORE AND OHIO RAILROAD, 81 1/2 FEET EAST AND ACROSS A SIDE TRACK FROM EAST RAIL OF EAST MAIN TRACK, 42 FEET EAST-NORTHEAST AND ACROSS SIDE TRACK FROM NORTHEAST CORNER OF STATION, 17 FEET EAST OF EAST RAIL OF SIDE TRACK, 18 FEET WEST OF CENTER LINE OF ABANDONED RAILROAD BED OF FORMER TRACK LEADING TO BUTLER, 2 FEET NORTH OF TELEPHONE POLE NO. 25/26, 14 1/4 FEET SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF AN 8-INCH DEEP WELL CASING PROJECTING 10-INCH, ABOUT 2 1/2 FEET BELOW LEVEL OF TRACKS AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 3 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code C indicates a distribution rate of 2.1 thru 3.0 mm/km.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.