Details for Benchmark: LK0151
N 40° 41.257 W 102° 52.522 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In LOGAN county, CO View Original Datasheet
- T 102
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1938 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1938
1.9 MI W FROM FLEMING. 1.9 MILES WEST OF FLEMING, ALONG THE C.B. AND Q. RAILROAD, 4 1/2 POLES EAST OF MILEPOST 211, 40 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER OF THE TRACK, 65 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER OF A NORTH-SOUTH ROAD, 0.4 OF A MILE SOUTHEAST OF A RANCH HOUSE AND BUILDINGS. SET HORIZONTAL IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST.
|04/15/1995 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1995 (RSC)
STATION IS LOCATED ABOUT 1.8 MILES (2.9 KM) NORTHWEST OF FLEMING, IN THE SW 1/4 OF SEC. 5, T. 8 N., R. 49 W. TO REACH FROM THE INTERSECTION OF US 6 AND AND COUNTY ROAD 79 IN FLEMING, GO WEST ON US 6 FOR 2. MILES (3.2 KM) TO COUNTY ROAD 75, GO NORTH ON COUNTY ROAD 75 FOR 0.5 MILES (0.8 KM) , CONTINUE ON COUNTY ROAD 75 AS IT HEADS EAST FOR 0.1 MILES, (0.2 KM) GO NORTH ON COUNTY ROAD 75 ACROSS THE RAILROAD TRACKS TO THE STATION ON THE LEFT (WEST) . STATION MARK IS A BRASS DISK SET IN A SQUARE CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 20 CM ABOVE GROUND, 20.0M WEST OF THE CENTER OF COUNTY ROAD 75 (DIRT) , 19.1M SOUTH OF THE CENTER OF COUNTY ROAD 75 (DIRT) , 9.2M NORTH OF THE NEAR RAIL, 0.3M EAST OF A WITNESS POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1996.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.