Details for Benchmark: MB0671
N 41° 15.433 W 080° 51.850 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In TRUMBULL county, OH View Original Datasheet
- S 163
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1950 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1950
2.8 MI NW FROM WARREN. ABOUT 2.8 MILES NORTHWEST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 422 FROM THE TRUMBULL COUNTY COURTHOUSE AT WARREN, IN THE HIGHWAY BRIDGE OVER THE MAHONING RIVER. IT IS IN THE TOP AND NORTHEAST END OF THE SOUTHEAST ABUTMENT AND ABOUT LEVEL WITH THE HIGHWAY. A STANDARD DISK CEMENTED IN A DRILLED HOLE.
|05/25/1990 by OHDT (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY OHIO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1990
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.