Details for Benchmark: MB0674
N 41° 14.300 W 080° 49.767 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In TRUMBULL county, OH View Original Datasheet
- V 163
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1950 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1950
0.5 MI W FROM WARREN. ABOUT 0.5 MILE WEST ALONG MARKET STREET FROM THE TRUMBULL COUNTY COURTHOUSE, THENCE ABOUT 0.3 MILE NORTH ALONG TOD AVENUE, IN THE 500 BLOCK. IT IS DIRECTLY EAST AND ACROSS THE STREET FROM HOUSE 521, 3 FEET EAST OF THE EAST CURB OF TOD AVENUE, 3.7 FEET SOUTH OF A POLE, 28 FEET SOUTH OF THE EXTENDED CENTERLINE OF A DRIVEWAY BETWEEN HOUSES 521 AND 531 AND IS 1 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE LEVEL OF THE STREET. A STANDARD DISK SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 1 INCH.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.