Details for Benchmark: MC1326
N 41° 21.029 W 083° 07.302 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SANDUSKY county, OH View Original Datasheet
- FREMONT ST ANNS CATH CH SPIRE
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1956 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1956 (RHT)
THE STATION IS LOCATED ON STATE STREET AND BETWEEN RAWSON AVE. AND JACKSON STREET IN FREMONT. IT IS ABOUT 150 FEET HIGH AND THE POINT INTERSECTED WAS THE CROSS ON TOP OF SPIRE.
|01/01/1984 by USPS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POSTAL SERVICE 1984 (MS)
ST. ANNS RECOVERED GOOD.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.