Details for Benchmark: MC1330
N 41° 20.669 W 083° 07.053 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SANDUSKY county, OH View Original Datasheet
- FREMONT HAYES MEM CH SPIRE
- Marker Type:
- church spire
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1956 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1956 (RHT)
STATION IS LOCATED NEAR THE CENTER OF FREMONT IN THE NORTHWEST ANGLE OF PARK AND BIRCHARD STREETS INTERSECTION. STATION IS LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF A BRICK BUILDING, IS CONSTRUCTED OF WOOD AND IS APPROXIMATELY 130 FEET HIGH.
THE POINT INTERSECTED WAS THE TOP OF SPIRE.
|01/01/1984 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1984 (MS)
HAYES METH. RECOVERED GOOD.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.