Details for Benchmark: MC1632
N 41° 30.567 W 082° 56.350 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is RESET and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In OTTAWA county, OH View Original Datasheet
- CLINTON 2 RM 8
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1984 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1984
IN PORT CLINTON. AT THE EAST EDGE OF THE OTTAWA COUNTY COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 24.7 M (81.0 FT) WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF JEFFERSON STREET, 6.49 M (21.3 FT) WEST-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE COUNTY JAIL, 2.74 M (9.0 FT) SOUTH OF THE SOUTH WALL OF THE JAIL AND IN THE SIDEWALK. THE MARK IS 15.2 METERS W FROM A FIRE HYDRANT THE MARK IS 0.8 M ABOVE JEFFERSON STREET.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was computed from unverified reset data. No vertical observational check was made to the station.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.