Details for Benchmark: MC1691
N 41° 43.617 W 083° 31.483 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In LUCAS county, OH View Original Datasheet
- Z 312 RESET
- Marker Type:
- metal rod
- copper-clad steel rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1993 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1993
4.2 KM (2.60 MI) NORTHERLY ALONG STICKNEY AVENUE FROM THE JUNCTION OF INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 75 IN TOLEDO, 24.9 M (81.7 FT) NORTHWEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE AVENUE, 19.1 M (62.7 FT) SOUTHWEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF BENORE ROAD, 11.6 M (38.1 FT) SOUTHEAST OF THE NEAR RAIL OF THE NORTHWEST CONRAIL RAILROAD TRACK, 9.2 M (30.2 FT) NORTHWEST OF THE NEAR RAIL OF THE SOUTHEAST CONRAIL RAILROAD TRACK, 1.6 M (5.2 FT) SOUTHWEST OF THE WEST CORNER OF THE MOST SOUTHWESTERLY OF 3 RAILROAD CONTROL BOXES, 0.7 M (2.3 FT) BELOW THE LEVEL OF THE ROAD, AND 0.4 M (1.3 FT) NORTHEAST OF A WITNESS POST. NOTE--ACCESS TO THE DATUM POINT IS THROUGH A 5-INCH LOGO CAP.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1994.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.