Details for Benchmark: MD0164
N 41° 19.283 W 084° 11.983 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In HENRY county, OH View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1963 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1963
AT FLORIDA. LOCATED IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF TOWN IN FLORIDA AT THE MAUMEE RIVER BRIDGE, ABOUT 0.1 MILE SOUTH OF HIGHWAY 24, AND 17.0 FEET EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF COUNTY ROAD. A STANDARD USGS DISK STAMPED 671, SET IN A DRILL HOLE IN TOP OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE NORTHEAST ROCK WING-WALL.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. No vertical observational check was made to the station. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code NC indicates the bench mark was located on a no-check spur therefore a value was not computed.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.