Details for Benchmark: MD0166
N 41° 18.250 W 084° 12.617 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In HENRY county, OH View Original Datasheet
- FILLING RM 1
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1963 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1963
1.4 MI SW FROM FLORIDA. LOCATED 1.4 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE FIRE STATION IN FLORIDA. TO REACH FROM THE FIRE STATION IN FLORIDA DRIVE WEST 0.1 MILE ON U.S. HIGHWAY 24 (HIGH STREET) TO THE FLORIDA BRIDGE ROAD, TURN LEFT AND GO SOUTH ACROSS THE MAUMEE RIVER FOR 0.2 MILE TO COUNTY ROAD Z, TURN RIGHT AND GO 0.7 MILE WEST ON COUNTY ROAD Z TO COUNTY ROAD 18, AND THEN CONTINUE 0.6 MILE SOUTH ON COUNTY ROAD 18 TO MARK ON THE FILLING LAND. IT IS 86.7 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER OF CAMERA TARGET FILLING, 24.0 FEET NORTH OF A POWER POLE AND 17.0 FEET EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF COUNTY ROAD 18. A STANDARD REFERENCE MARK DISK STAMPED FILLING NO 1 1963, SET IN A 12 INCH ROUND CONCRETE MONUMENT THAT IS FLUSH WITH THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. No vertical observational check was made to the station. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code NC indicates the bench mark was located on a no-check spur therefore a value was not computed.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.