Details for Benchmark: MD0321
N 41° 27.100 W 084° 44.833 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WILLIAMS county, OH View Original Datasheet
- S 121
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1946 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1946
AT EDGERTON. AT EDGERTON, ABOUT 3 BLOCKS NORTH ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 49 FROM ITS INTERSECTION WITH U.S. HIGHWAY 6, INSIDE THE NORTH ARCH OF THE TRIPLE ARCH MAIN ENTRANCE TO THE PUBLIC SCHOOL BUILDING, SET IN THE TOP OF THE FLOOR OF THE OPEN VESTIBUL, 0.6 FOOT WEST OF THE WALL FACING WEST, 3.8 FEET SOUTH OF THE WALL FACING SOUTH, AND 1.2 FEET ABOVE THE SIDE WALK.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.