Details for Benchmark: MD0351
N 41° 28.433 W 084° 33.100 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WILLIAMS county, OH View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- pipe cap
- set into the top of a metal pipe driven into the ground
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1934 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
AT BRYAN. AT BRYAN, WILLIAMS COUNTY, AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE COUNTY COURTHOUSE, AND 2.2 FEET SOUTH OF THE WEST SIDE OF THE SOUTH WALL. A UNITED STATES GEOLOGICAL SURVEY STANDARD DISK, STAMPED OHIO 772 AND RIVETED ON THE TOP OF A 3-1/2-INCH IRON PIPE PROJECTING 6 INCHES ABOVE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.