Details for Benchmark: PN0196
N 44° 07.233 W 088° 09.550 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In CALUMET county, WI View Original Datasheet
- M 91
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
1.2 MI S FROM HILBERT. 1.2 MILES SOUTH OF HILBERT STATE BANK AT ALONG THE CHICAGO, MILWAUKEE, ST PAUL AND PACIFIC RAILROAD 180 FEET SOUTH OF PUBLIC CROSSING, AT SECOND POLE. SET IN POST, AT RAIL LEVEL, 4 FEET NORTH OF POLE, 12 FEET WEST OF SNOW FENCE AND 38 FEET EAST OF CENTERLINE OF TRACK.
|4/29/1995 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1995
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.