Details for Benchmark: RZ0946
N 46° 25.200 W 117° 01.583 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In NEZ PERCE county, ID View Original Datasheet
- 820 B USGS
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1911 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1933 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1933
IN LEWISTON. 5 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE WEST ENTRANCE TO THE CARNEGIE PUBLIC LIBRARY. IN CONCRETE PARAPIT LEVEL WITH THE FIFTH STEP. 3 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND.
|01/01/1934 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|01/01/1980 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
IN LEWISTON, SET IN TOP OF THE LOWER LEVEL OF THE NORTH BALUSTRADE AT THE FIFTH STREET ENTRANCE TO THE PUBLIC LIBRARY AT THE NORTH END OF PIONEER PARK, 1.5 METERS (5.0 FEET) WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE ENTRANCE. THE MARK IS 1.0 M ABOVE THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.