Details for Benchmark: AB8567
N 33° 55.533 W 117° 52.500 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ORANGE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- OCF 108
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1994 by MWDSC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1994 (DEL)
BREA, 0.1 MILE (0.2 KM) EAST OF THE 57 FREEWAY ON LAMBERT RD. AT THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF LAMBERT RD. AND WILDCAT WAY. 110 FEET (33.5 M) NORTH OF LAMBERT RD. AND 27.5 FEET (8.4 M) EASTERLY OF WILDCAT WAY. AT THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF A 3.5 FEET (1.1 M) BY 15 FEET (4.6 M) CATCH BASIN. SET A 2 INCH BRASS DISK STAMPED - OCF 108 1994 - FLUSH ON TOP OF CATCH BASIN. REFERENCE MWD FB 2011 02 066.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 1997.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.