Details for Benchmark: QH0360
N 45° 17.630 W 070° 50.133 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In FRANKLIN county, ME View Original Datasheet
- MON 443 IBC
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1845 by IBC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY COMMISSION 1845
CAST - IRON POST, 6 FEET LONG, WHICH IS NOW SET IN A CONCRETE BASE 3 FEET SQUARE WITH THE TOP OF THE CAST - IRON POST RISING 3 FEET ABOVE THE SURFACE OF THE BASE.
|01/01/1975 by IBC (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY COMMISSION 1975 (HGD)
STATION RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1998. No horizontal observational check was made to the station.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.