Congratulations! You’ve just found a geocache—intentionally or not.
Geocaching is the anytime, anywhere adventure where players (called geocachers) use a Geocaching app or a GPS to find hidden containers around the world.
What to do now:
- Sign and date the logbook
- Trade items (if you want to), just remember to leave something of equal or greater value
- If you find something with the words “Trackable at Geocaching.com” on it, it’s best to leave it in the geocache unless you know what to do with it
- Re-hide the container exactly where and how you found it so other geocachers can find it
- Log your find online at Geocaching.com or using the free Official Geocaching App
If this container needs to be removed for any reason, please contact the geocache owner at the email address listed below. You can also visit geocaching.com/help and send a message with unique information about the geocache, such as the GC code, geocache name, or a nearby address (including the city and country).
Geocache owner’s email address:
Join the Fun
Visit Geocaching.com or download the free Official Geocaching app to begin geocaching!