Save Gas "Cache" The Trolley! With the cost of gas over $4.00 a gallon I decided to create a Trolley series. For $5 you can buy an All Day pass and get on and off as many times as you want. This is just the beginning. I haven't placed them all yet.
For each of the caches:
- You should be able to walk to them and back before the next train arrives.
- Most are placed far enough away from the station to avoid security bothering you.
- All are placed far enough away from active trolley tracks to meet GC.com rules. ( or there is a giant fence between the cache and the tracks)
- The first set was placed along the ORANGE line.
- The terrain rating is based on riding the trolley....otherwise they are all 1.5
- I was only scared once placing them, but caching with a friend is a good idea ( I called "Lostguy" and he rescued me..he stayed on the phone until I wasn't scared anymore)
- Daylight is better than night time for these caches.