The Cache IS at the posted coordinates but there is an Additional Logging Requirement (aaargh!). Logs not complying with this requirement will be deleted.
Ever had a busy caching day? Ever had a busy well-rounded caching day? Here's your chance to tell us about it!
In order to log a find, you must fulfill the Additional Logging Requirement of having....
So...tell us about your One Busy Day by creating a public bookmark list.
|Found Six Different Cache Types in One Day!!!!
After your Busy Day come and relax on the short hike to the cache in what not only has become our favorite caching spot, but what we think is one of the best locations in this area. What makes it so special you may ask... we'll guess you'll just have to come and see for yourself. Depending on your approach, a little bushwhacking may required (or you can just follow the game trails), and depending on the time of year you may experience some very tall grass. If you stop by in the right season, you might just happen to find that some of the local residents will be either in their nests or flying about overhead. You are looking for an ammo can hidden in the traditional way.
The Rules and Regulations:
- This Unknown (Mystery) cache does NOT count toward the six Cache Types needed for the Challenge.
- All "Busy Day" claims must be after the date this cache is posted. Previous finds DO NOT count.
- All cache types anywhere in the world past, present, and future ARE allowed for this Challenge: Traditional, Multi-cache, Virtual, Letterbox Hybrid, Unknown (Mystery), Webcam, Wherigo, Earthcache, Event, CITO, Mega-Event, Project APE, or Maze Adventure Exhibit
- Bonus points for finding a benchmark on the same day, but benchmarks do NOT count toward your six.
- Finds on caches you have previously found, owned (including adopted caches) or maintained by you are excluded.
- You DO NOT need to hunt this cache the same day as your "Busy Day", it can be the same day or any time after that.
If you are in need of an easy way to find your "Busy Day" in GSAK, you may find this macro will come in handy.
Click To Rate This Cache