Who's Who In Bird Country
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
It is another little puzzle!
Answer the questions, plug in the numbers.
The cache is NOT at the listed coordinates. Bring your own pen/pencil.
1) Who got the FTF on our very first bird?
2) Who got the FTF on our first 4.5 terrain bird?
3) Who got the FTF on our second 4.5 terrain bird?
4) Who got the FTF on our very first cache?
5) Who is the new kid on the block collecting FTF's?
6) Who has the most FTF's on all of our caches?
Other mentionable birders...Team Zinger, Team_Schnauzer, lagrac, J.S.K., a2n, paddlegirl57, outdoorswoman2007, looking4gems, 60cashing, Vyp, AlteredStar, The NVG, bucknuts, biscuit bunch, JDLC1936, RedheadBasset, tcaruth, NutandBolt, huntermilo, Bobcam, TriggerMN, c_dog, keekle, mhoefing, olkb, TeamTwinV, Hiking Spike, Schnider, mondou2, state64, trex1, mustangcats, jstrout, SweetCuppin'Cakes, jrbuckman...
***Congratulations to Jackpine-Savage for FTF***
Va beqre yrsg gb evtug.
Ubbg Ubbg, trg vg?
Bu, gur zragvbanoyr yvfg = zhygvcyr sgs'f be 20+ oveqf.
Last Updated: on 11/15/2015 8:01:53 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (4:01 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum