Bob Creek Wayside
A great spot to explore at low tide with easy access to the rocky intertidal coastline, Bob Creek might be small but it packs a lot of charm. Pick up a tide table before heading out. You will likely find yourself returning to this little picnic spot again and again.
The Eugene, Cascades & Coast GeoTour stretches from Florence on the Oregon Coast to the scenic McKenzie River and Cascade Mountains. Explore stunning waterfalls, lush trails, epic dunes, lava fields, serene lakes, breathtaking views and iconic sites. Discover your new favorite spot in Oregon!
Eugene, Cascades & Coast GeoTour
DEALS ON LODGING, ACTIVITIES, AND SHOPPING – JUST FOR GEOCACHERS MAY BE FOUND HERE.
This truly unique, trackable wooden geocoin was made in Vida, Oregon along the McKenzie River. Each half is earned by completing a separate printable passport – available online at Eugene, Cascades & Coast Geocaching, one for Florence and one for the McKenzie.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR LOCALLY MADE GEOCOIN
• Complete the passport by visiting caches and recording the password found in each cache.
• Bring your original completed passport to the Eugene, Cascades & Coast Adventure Center (3312 Gateway St in Springfield, OR) daily between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Receive the trackable geocoin (while supplies last).
• Can’t make it to the Eugene, Cascades & Coast Adventure Center to pick up your trackable? For pick up alternatives, contact Adventures@EugeneCascadesCoast.org or call 541.743.8767 from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Trackable geocoins are limited and will be distributed while supplies last.
• One geocoin per family.
• You must present the original passport to receive your geocoin or enter to win a trip back to the region.
• Travel Lane County reserves the right to end this program at any time.