Ten years in the making ... It's finally here. The tenth anniversary of Half-Canadian's Geo-Halloween events is on the horizon -- a full day of Zombie fun for everyone on Saturday, October 26, 2013, Lynden, WA.
- Zombie obstacle course? Yup.
- Zombie paintball shooting gallery? Check.
- Giant zombie spider web maze? Of course!
- The Ultimate Power Trail. Don't miss it...
- Crazy Fun caches the whole family will enjoy! Guaranteed.
- Costume contest, prizes, goodie bags for the kids. Yeah!
- Zombie snacks, s'mores and ghost stories around a bonfire, and lots more. Mmmm...BRAINS!
And now, the not-so-fine print...
Due to the capacity of the event location, there is a strict limit on the number of folks that can attend. You MUST complete your registration at the event website GeoZombie Run before your space is locked in at the event -- simply noting a "will attend" log here will not reserve you a spot at the event!
Once the maximum limit has been reached, registration will be closed.
You can see all the event details, activities, and location on the website, and once you've registered you'll get in on email updates as the event date approaches! Hope to see you there!!!