There are a number of coincidences in the assassinations of President Abraham Lincoln and President John F. Kennedy. These include:
- Both had seven letters in their last names.
- Both were shot in the head on a Friday seated beside their wives.
- Lincoln was shot at Ford’s Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln Limo, which was made by Ford.
- Lincoln was in Box 7 at Ford’s Theatre, and Kennedy was in Car 7 of the Dallas motorcade.
- Both assassins had three names with 15 letters (John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald).
- Booth shot Lincoln in a theater and was captured in a warehouse. Oswald shot Kennedy in a warehouse and was captured in a theater.
- Both were elected to the U.S. House of Representatives for the first time in ’46 (1846/1946), were runners-up for their party’s nomination for vice president in ’56, and were elected president in ’60.
- Both were succeeded by southern Democrats named Johnson.
Well, you be the judge as to those items.
The cache is of a type that maybe only a few Quad-Citians have seen, so you tell me if it's a big micro or a small-small. Be safe. Have fun!