To find this cache, you must first answer the following 11 questions and use those answers to determine cache coordinates. Here are the questions:
1) Albert Pujols signed a contract extension on 2/20/2004. Subtract Albert's typical scorebook position number by the number of years this contract extension was for. The answer =A.
2) What was The Wizard's jersey number when he played with the Cardinals? The answer = B.
3) Using the Hall of Fame plaque of the Wizard subtract the number of letters in the second to the last word from the number of letters in the last last word. The answer = C.
4) The Cardinals play spring training in Jupiter Florida's Roger Dean Stadium – there are 6 luxury suites at this site. Each suite will seat _ _ (XY) people. D=Y-X
5) Lou Brock stole his _ _ _ (GFE) base on August 29th 1977 against the San Diego Padres, breaking Ty Cobb's record.
6) The last digit of the year of Darryl Kile's best season (20-9 3.91 era) = H.
7) Enos Slaughter's retired jersey number from the Cardinals = I.
8) The cardinals final run total in the last game of the 2004 World Series = J.
9) In 1964 ground was broken and on X/YZ/1966 Busch Stadium was officially opened as the home of the St Louis Cardinals. (L=X-Z) (K=Y) (M=Y+Z)
10) How much money did Todd Zeile make from St Louis from 1989-1995 divided by 1 million (drop the decimals) = N.
11) Prior to 1900 the Cardinals were known as the Brown Stockings, Browns, and Perfectos – how many American Association Championships did they win? The answer = O.
Plug the above letters into the following formula:
North AB CD.EFG
WEST HIJ KL.MNO
This is a micro container - bring your own pen or pencil. WARNING - this has the potential for being an EXTREMELY high muggle area and sometimes completely unavailable due to muggle traffic in the area.
You can check your answers for this puzzle on Geochecker.com.
CONGRATS TO drtmn ON FTF!!!!!