#5055 found @ 10:56:00, cache 2 of 19 today, geostreak Day #293.
I had a lovely day out on a road trip in Kent, looking for some specific Challenge Caches, attending the Ken County Meet and picking up a few odds and ends along the way.
This was one of my main targets for the day, with a nice, tasty DT
I found my 3000th cache on 22nd July 2015 at Rio's Ramble Reborn. I finally made it to 5000 finds a couple of weeks ago on 1st May 2016, with Ducks at Dusk. The other criteria are as follows:
(2) Done - see attached image
(3) Done - currently 287 before logging today's finds, see attached image
(4) Done - currently on Day 292 and counting, see attached image
(6) Done - 20 Church Micro Multis found on 7th Feb 2016, see attached image
(7) Done - 62 Unknown Caches found on 15th Jan 2016 on the Cool Cuban Spirit series, see attached image
I also qualify for (10) with 480 Unknown caches at present, but this may well change soon if Challenges get their own cache icon
Anyway, I've met the criteria, and the cache was found after a short search today. Have a fave!