I was planning on coming down to the Poole area today so I checked to see which challenges I qualified for. For this one I was two short but I knew there were two "log" caches close to my home. One of them I got last night and the other this morning. Here is my list:
- GC2YTHB - Branching off from Ascot? (2-Jul-2011)
- GC2FD5P - Log The Hog (29-Dec-2013)
- GC13026 - Lyrics and Monologues (12-Oct-2013)
- GC3N6NV - APT #5 - A Natural Log (29-Mar-2013)
- GC2EECJ - Names 4: Greek Mythology (21-Apr-2011)
- GC2T73N - Octothorpe #3: Glyphs and Logograms (16-Aug-2013)
- GC2HTN6 - HurRAY, let's LOGG it!! (22-Jul-2012)
- GC20RZG - Log (30-Jul-2011)
- GC4D2C5 - Italian walk Bologna (1-Apr-2015)
- GC4502W - aristotle's lost log (2-Apr-2015)
I moved the car before doing this cache. We saw two squirrels bouncing through the trees on the way to this one. There were lots of different birds singing. A lovely walk - it really felt like spring was here.
It took us five minutes to find this one. A dog walker passed us at one point, I said "Hi" but she scowled at us for some reason. I must've tried ten trees before I finally found it. A nice hide.