N 51° 07.749 W 000° 00.097
Found this Greenich Meridian Marker in the grounds of East Court, East Grinstead, West Sussex. The house was built in 1769 and later was handed over by Mr. Alfred Wagg to the people of East Grinstead for those who lost their lives in the Second World War.
It has lovely grounds for a walk.
Thanks for setting this one.
The Coastway Cruisers