I only had 7 of the required 11 caches for this challenge when it was published (I always prefer it when I'm not pre-qualified for a challenge anyway). At the time the geocaching.com search would only give you caches that started with a given word so it was quite tricky to find the qualifying caches. I was planning on just copying what other people had found, but then the new search came in and it was a lot easier.
I decided to start working towards the challenge after noticing that the "Byrne" I wanted to use had gone missing. I found my "Hunter" at the start of April, and then picked up "Charlton" and "Wilson" on two weekend trips to Sussex with my wife. So that took me to 10.
Just one more to go but Byrne was still missing and picking up DNFs at a fair rate. So instead of waiting for it to be replaced I found my "Stiles" while on a trip visiting my daughter at Bristol Uni.
Here are my qualifying caches:
- Ball - Unknown - GCZWCC X Marks the Spot XI: Bouncing balls? 20-Feb-2010
- Charlton - Traditional - GC1FYXA JaceyB's Charlton Charleston #1 12-Apr-2015
- Cohen - Unknown - GC33T0R Jesel Cohen 11-Sep-2011
- Eastham - Unknown - GC1J359 Easthampstead, a Brief History 20-Jul-2011
- Flowers - Unknown - GC1JBC0 Find the Flowers 08-Apr-2011
- Hunt - Unknown - GC1GVRR Neolithic and Bronze Age Hunt 25-Oct-2010
- Hunter - Unknown - GC4NHHQ The Souvenir Hunters Challenge 02-Apr-2015
- Hurst - Unknown - GC2Y1FT Sandhurst Parklife #5 - The Premiership 27-Oct-2011
- Peters - Unknown - GC4B31K Petersfield Picture Puzzle 18-May-2013
- Stiles - Unknown - GC2RHNX Between the stiles 05-Jun-2015
- Wilson - Traditional - GC2WPYB Wilsons Red 19-Apr-2015
I went to pick it up with my son Bobcat this evening. The GPSr wasn't helping us much but Bobcat found it. Fave point awarded for the challenge.
#2256 TFTC (+fave point)