Todie's Wild Ride II: Put on your Brain Bucket!
Found this item? Log in.
Print Info Sheet
|There is 1 user watching this listing.
Saturday, 22 August 2009
The owner hasn't set their collectible preference.
Use TB2YA5E to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
The mission of this coin is to travel the world to remind cyclists and bikers (and rockclimbers, skateboarders, rollerbladers, etc) to wear a helmet. Never ride without your brain bucket... you never know when an accident could occur, and a helmet could save your life.
About This Item
This coin is part of the Todie's Wild Ride II race, promoting bike safety awareness. Please do what you can to help this coin win the race by racking up the most mileage! Special thanks to Maine Family and Rockin Roddy for the coin and for the race. You can read more about the race here
Hopefully you'll never need your helmet--but if you do, it will be on your head where it belongs! Here are some tips to help you get the most of your helmet. These tips are primarily for cyclists, but the principles apply to most sport helmets.
- Be sure your helmet is approved for use in your particular sport or activity.
- Wear your helmet properly, with all straps and buckles fastened.
- Your bicycle helmet should sit parallel to the ground, neither tipped toward your forehead, nor toward the back of your neck
- Don't wear your ballcap under your helmet.
- Store your helmet out of the heat.
- If your helmet is in a crash, you should buy a new one.
- Buy a new helmet every three years.
- Make sure your helmet is the right size.
- Wear your helmet EVERY time you ride.
Gallery Images related to Todie's Wild Ride II: Put on your Brain Bucket!View All 3 Gallery Images
Tracking History (8199.2mi) View Map