Todie's Wild Ride- Tips for that Highway Drive....MISSING!
Found this item? Log in.
Print Info Sheet
|There are 3 users watching this listing.
Thursday, 01 January 2009
Michigan, United States
The owner hasn't set their collectible preference.
Use TB1YQR0 to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
This coin seems to have been kept by the cachers last to log it, if you find it please get it back in the wild for us!
This coin is being released to help raise awareness of motorcycles on the roads.
Help us spread the word of motorcycle awareness...release a coin of your own!
About This Item
Out On the Highway-
1. Be aware of the size and location of your blind spots. Drivers of larger vehicles, such as RVs, should remember smaller vehicles, like motorcycles, can easily hide in a blind spot. Always signal and check your line of sight when merging lanes.
2. Pay attention to wind direction and velocity. Small vehicles such as motorcycles are especially susceptible to strong wind currents. Anticipate unexpected vehicle movement and leave extra room to react.
3. Be aware of items stored outside a vehicle, as they may loosen and fly into the road. In particular, drivers towing a boat should secure all items and check for necessary adjustments at every stop.
4. Take care to stay in your lane while turning. Remember that RVs and towing vehicles have a larger turning radius than passenger vehicles. Avoid sudden moves while executing a turn.
5. Leave sufficient space between vehicles. RVs and towing vehicles need more room to stop than a smaller car. Be aware of unique vehicle stopping distances when following or merging in front of another driver.
This coin is in memory of Todie Phillips of Manitou Beach, MI. He passed away August 12 2008 as a result of a motorcycle accident, he was only 49 years old.
Gallery Images related to Todie's Wild Ride- Tips for that Highway Drive....MISSING!View All 2 Gallery Images
Tracking History (2778.9mi) View Map