Todies Wild Ride: Ten Commandments
Found this item? Log in.
Print Info Sheet
|There are 5 users watching this listing.
Wednesday, 08 October 2008
Maine, United States
In the hands of Darlin'D.
The owner hasn't set their collectible preference.
Use TB2N25Q to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
The Ten Commandments is part of the Bike Awareness coin release. I would like to go to Maine to the Flanders Hill Road Cache.
About This Item
Ten Commandments of Biking:
1. Thou shalt not buy a bike bigger than you can handle.
2. Thou shalt not weave in and out of traffic just because you can.
3. Thou shalt not forget your helmet and leather.
4. Thou shalt not ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.
5. Thou shalt not show off.
6. Thou shalt not race.
7. Thou shalt not forget to watch out for animals.
8. Thou shalt not drink and drive.
9. Thou shalt not forget there is a lot of power between your legs.
10. Thou shalt not forget that others may not be paying attention.
Ten Commandments for Motorist:
1.Thou shalt engage the brain when you engage the automobile.
2. Thou shalt not talk on the cell phone.
3. Thou shalt not take your eyes off the road.
4. Thou shalt obey all laws.
5. Thou shalt not get distracted.
6. Thou shall not drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
7. Thou shalt remember accidents happen but can be prevented.
8. Thou shalt remember you share the road with bikes, pedestrians, motorcycles and scooters.
9. Thou shalt give yourself plenty of time to get where you need to go.
10. Thou shall set the example for others.
Please don't keep this coin. Place it in another cache for others to enjoy and help spread bike awareness.
Gallery Images related to Todies Wild Ride: Ten CommandmentsView All 3 Gallery Images
Tracking History (27650.8mi) View Map