Flying George II
The owner hasn't set their collectible preference.
Use TBEFA0 to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
This is a replacement for a travel bug I released in November of 2003 that is missing in action.
I have always had the desire to fly into or out of every airport in the United States. Since I can’t do that I thought it might be fun to send this travel bug out on an adventure to visit every airport it can find.
About This Item
1. Take this bug to an airport (commercial, military or general aviation)
2. Take a photo of the bug with a sign that indicates which airport it is visiting
3. Include coordinates of the airport
4. Upload the picture to the website when you log your entry
5. Go to www.wheresgeorge.com and record the serial number and series of the bill embedded with the bug.
6. Go to www.bloodbot.com and click on the travel bug link to see where my travel bugs have been.
7. PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE BUG OR THE BILL IN EITHER PHOTOS OR LOG ENTRIES!
CAUTION: Make sure you follow any/all airport rules and regulations. If you aren’t sure ask airport personnel if you are permitted to be in the area where you are taking the photograph.
Gallery Images related to Flying George IIView All 2 Gallery Images
Tracking History (1679.7mi) View Map