Todie's Wild Ride- 10 Safety Tips from usyoopers
Found this item? Log in.
Print Info Sheet
|There are 5 users watching this listing.
Thursday, 01 January 2009
Michigan, United States
The owner hasn't set their collectible preference.
Use TB1YQR1 to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
This coin is being released to help raise awareness of motorcycles on the roads.
You can help us spread the word of motorcycle awareness by releasing a coin of your own!
About This Item
Safe riding is always good riding.
Riding safely is mostly a matter of knowledge and attitude, and riding safely doesn’t have to be boring. In fact, practicing safe techniques could add years of fun to your life.
Simply put, here are 10 habits to practice that will help keep you safe and make riding more enjoyable.
1. Be ready: mind, body, and bike.
2. Be smooth.
3. Know where you are.
4. Use your head (to look where you’re going.)
5. When your line of sight or path of travel becomes restricted, reduce your speed and use great care.
6. Before proceeding through any intersection, check left, check front, check right, then check left again.
7. Whenever you slow, first check your rearview mirror.
8. Keep a 2-4 second following distance.
9. Ride with a great attitude.
Tracking History (2690.6mi) View Map