Todie's Wild Ride- Think Safety!
Found this item? Log in.
Print Info Sheet
|There is 1 user watching this listing.
Tuesday, 14 April 2009
Michigan, United States
The owner hasn't set their collectible preference.
Use TB1YQR7 to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
This coin is being released to help promote motorcycle safety on the roads.
This coin is in memory of Todie Phillips of Manitou Beach, MI. He passed away August 12 2008 as a result of a motorcycle accident, he was only 49 years old.
Lets all do our part to prevent this type of needless accidents.
About This Item
Apply effective mental strategies:
• Constantly search the road for changing conditions.
• Give yourself space and time to respond to other motorists’ actions.
• Give other motorists time and space to respond to you.
• Use lane positioning to be seen; ride in the part of a lane where you are most visible.
• Watch for turning vehicles.
• Signal your next move in advance.
• Avoid weaving between lanes.
• Pretend you’re invisible, and ride extra defensively.
• Don't ride when you are tired or under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
• Know and follow the rules of the road, and stick to the speed limit.
You can help us spread the word of motorcycle safety by releasing a coin of your own!
Tracking History (257.8mi) View Map