Todie's Wild Ride- Bicycle Safety Tips
Found this item? Log in.
Print Info Sheet
|There are 4 users watching this listing.
Thursday, 16 April 2009
Michigan, United States
The owner hasn't set their collectible preference.
Use TB26BYE to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
This coin is being released to help raise awareness of bicycles on the road, teach your child safe riding skills!
This coin is in memory of Todie Phillips of Manitou Beach, MI. He passed away August 12 2008 as a result of a motorcycle accident, he was only 49 years old.
About This Item
In addition to setting a good example and always wearing a helmet yourself, here are ten tips to teach your children to encourage safe bike riding:
1. Always wear a bike helmet
2. Stop and check traffic before riding into a street
3. Don't ride at night
4. Obey traffic signs and signals
5. Ride on the right-hand side of the street
6. Check your brakes before riding.
7. Give cars and pedestrians the right-of-way
8. Wear light or bright-colored clothing so that motorists can see you
9. Be extra careful turning left - motorists don't expect it
10. Avoid broken pavement, loose gravel and leaves - which can cause you to lose control of your bike.
Every year about 800 people die in the U.S. from bicycle crashes, help keep your child safe!
Gallery Images related to Todie's Wild Ride- Bicycle Safety TipsView All 5 Gallery Images
Tracking History (15177.7mi) View Map