Skip to Content

Travel Bug Dog Tag Renault 'Fantastic_Five' Turbo

Trackable Options
notebook Found this item? Log in.
printer Print Info Sheet
There are 2 users watching this listing.
Owner:
Fantastic_Five Send Message to Owner Message this owner
Released:
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Origin:
Antwerpen, Belgium
Recently Spotted:
In Terra Durpis

This is not collectible.

Use TB55WEM to reference this item.

First time logging a Trackable? Click here.

Current GOAL

Deze TB racer doet mee aan de Gumbal 2550. Een race tussen vrienden en collega's. De race loopt van 19/08/2013 tot 19/08/2014.

Gentlemen's race waarbij de TB met de meeste km's op 19/08/2014 wint.
Daarenboven zijn er bonus km's te verdienen door het bezoeken van pitstop caches.
per bezochte pitstop cache wordt er op het einde 10% van het totaal aantal km's van de TB in kwestie bijgeteld. 1 pitstop cache:10%, 2 pitstop caches 20%, enz....(max 50%) (elke cache geeft maar 1 keer recht op de bonus km's) 

Enkel de km's tussen de cache waar je hem oppikt en de eerstvolgende cache die je bezoekt tellen. Laat hem daarna niet met je meereizen om meer caches te bezoeken want die extra km's tellen niet mee.

De caches die recht geven op bonus km's :

pitstop francorchamps GCA80D Belgium 
PitStop für "Audi TT" GC15FJ8 Germany 
Pitstop Sørfjorden GC1QVG8 Norway 
Pit Stop- Wacky Races GC19CKG UK 
Circuit des 24 heures GC249WK France

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This TB takes part in the Gumball 2550. A  tb race starting at 19/08/2013  and finishes on 19/08/2014. 

The TB with the most km's on 19/02/2014 wins the race. However bonus km's can earned by visiting certain pitstop caches. Each visited cache will add 10% of the total race distance of the TB in question. 1 cache wil give 10% , 2 caches give 20% and so on..(max 50% )

( these bonus wil only be awarded once per cache)

Only the km's between the cache where you pick him up and the next cache you visit will count! Don't let him travel with you after that cache to visit more caches, because those extra km's will not count.

these are the bonus caches and their GC numbers

pitstop francorchamps GCA80D Belgium 
PitStop für "Audi TT" GC15FJ8 Germany 
Pitstop Sørfjorden GC1QVG8 Norway 
Pit Stop- Wacky Races GC19CKG UK 
Circuit des 24 heures GC249WK France

 

About This Item

renault fantastic_five Turbo

De Renault 5 Turbo of R5 Turbo is een high-performance hatchback auto gelanceerd door de Franse fabrikant Renault op het Autosalon van Brussel in januari 1980. De auto was in de eerste plaats bedoeld voor de rallysport, maar werd ook verkocht in een straat versie. Een totaal van 3576 R5 Turbo's werden tijdens een vierjarige produktieperiode gefabriceerd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Renault 5 Turbo or R5 Turbo is a high-performance hatchback automobile launched by the French manufacturer Renault at the Brussels Motor Show in January 1980. The car was primarily designed for rallying, but was also sold in a street version. A total of 3576 R5 Turbos were manufactured during a four-year production run.

 

Hieronder kan je de grote broer van deze TB Racer zien.

Below you can see the big brother of this TB Racer.

Gallery Images related to Renault 'Fantastic_Five' Turbo

View All 7 Gallery Images

Tracking History (9754.4mi) View Map

Dropped Off 3/25/2017 NormundsIrina placed it in Terra Durpis Latvia - 25.4 miles  Visit Log
Visited 3/25/2017 NormundsIrina took it to We still remember 2 - Ticket to Siberia Latvia - .1 miles  Visit Log
Visited 3/25/2017 NormundsIrina took it to Elevators Latvia - .68 miles  Visit Log
Visited 3/25/2017 NormundsIrina took it to Skrundas muiža Latvia - 1.88 miles  Visit Log
Visited 3/25/2017 NormundsIrina took it to Cieceres avotiņš Latvia - 9.74 miles  Visit Log
Visited 3/25/2017 NormundsIrina took it to Bukupes ūdenskritums Latvia - 27.4 miles  Visit Log
Visited 3/25/2017 NormundsIrina took it to Kaķenieki - Slēpņi Sunītim #01 Latvia - 5.89 miles  Visit Log
Visited 3/25/2017 NormundsIrina took it to Konstantīns Latvia - 1 miles  Visit Log
Visited 3/25/2017 NormundsIrina took it to Pieminas plaksne Latvia - 1.62 miles  Visit Log
Visited 3/25/2017 NormundsIrina took it to Rimusies kauja Latvia - 13.52 miles  Visit Log
data on this page is cached for 3 mins

Advertising with Us

Return to the Top of the Page