Seabz 70 Chevelle
Found this item? Log in.
Printable information sheet to attach to Seabz 70 Chevelle
Print Info Sheet
|There is 1 user watching this listing.
Wednesday, 12 June 2013
This is not collectible.
Use TB565DJ to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
PLEASE TAKE PICTURES ALONG THE WAY!!! This trackable is part of a race against dozens or other trackables. Please move it and don't let it sit long in a cache as it needs to move far and wide before returning to Rosthern, Saskatchewan, Canada for the Living Skies 2014 Geocaching Mega Event. Please check out the points matrix below to see if you can move it in a way that will help it get the most points!! Also please post photos of me along the way.
Cadologist’s “Not So Hot” Hot Wheels
Jaybird’s Dream Team
This trackable began it's life in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada at the Meet and Greet 2013 - "Start Your Engines 2013" event.
Starting The Race:
All trackables were be taken to the Gold Country 2013 (WestCan3) Geocaching Mega Event held in Merritt, British Columbia, Canada on June 29th, 2013. This means that all trackables will be starting at the same time from the same place giving each one a fair and equal start. Starting at this event will also help spread the word of LivingSkies 2014, our geocaching event in Rosthern, Saskatchewan, Canada on July 19th, 2014.
Ending The Race:
The end of the race will not be determined by a finish line, but rather a finish date of July 19th, 2014, 12:00 noon local time. At this time, all points will be tallied and double checked and a winner will be announced at an event on July 20th, 2014.
General Race Rules:
- Dipping/visiting is not allowed. However, we cannot stop this from happening. Therefore, dipping gets 0 points. If a dip occurs, any points earned from the dip will not be tallied, including pictures, crossing borders, etc. In some cases, this has resulted in serious point losses. All trackables will have an attached tag that states the No Dipping/Visiting rule.
- Contestants in the challenge are forbidden from handling any racing trackable. This is done to prevent people from cheating by intentionally moving other entries to hinder their travels. All trackables will have an attached mission card stating that they are in the Start Your Engines 2013 race.
- Contestants are encouraged to follow their trackable movements. Each month, the race standings will be updated with the scores for all entries. If you feel that your entry’s score is incorrect or you feel that we have miscalculated, please contact Navyguider for assistance along with details.
- There is an inherent risk in releasing any trackable that it may go missing or be stalled. For this reason you are encouraged to keep on top of your trackables movements to prevent this from happening. If your trackable does go missing, your points accumulated to that point will be used in the final standings.
- All contestants must start in this event
- When a TB is placed in a cache or event, it must be retrieved by a different cacher.
- It may cross the same border as many times as it wants and earn points.
- Only one photo per log will be counted.
- Events (CITO, regular, or Mega) – only one log per event will count.
- There are no points for discovery.
TASKPOINTSDropped into a Traditional Cache5Dropped into a Multi Cache10Dropped into a Puzzle/Unknown Cache15Attend a regular Event15Attend a CITO25Attend a Mega Event50Cross an international border25Cross a provincial, state or territorial border15Photo of trackable with log10Dipping, discovery, visiting0Be present at Living Skies 2014100
Gallery Images related to Seabz 70 ChevelleView 1 Gallery Image
Tracking History (6577.1mi) View Map